Monday, June 1, 2009

Reponse to class June 1

ya know class tonight made me kind of think of some things that i have been not doing. Recently say in the past year and a half I've really been not putting much effort into what i've been passionate about. says its writers block or just plain being lazy I don't know? But recently i have felt like i maybe need a change? So I guess i feel sort of like i'm at a cross roads? I need two more classes to technically graduate but then what? Has it been the fear of being done with school thats put me off my creative horse or am i changing in ways i haven't begun to realize yet. Time will ultimately tell. I do know that i love making records but even that has taken a turn for the worse i feel. Am I going to have some eureka moment when I know what i need to do? or will continue doing run of the mill work that is neither satisfying or special to me or my audiences? Whats next? You make yourself i guess. -Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment