Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The greatest assignment in the whole universe!

For this assignment I wanted to do something a little different. I have always been interested in the ways music styles develop and what makes a style different unique or just down right crazy.   So, here is what I did. I communicated through the devil(myspace) to a band called "By Gones You Had Better Be By Gones". They are a cray mix of grind and metal. I wanted to do something that was totally off the wall and what I would say is exaggerated music! so I dont know how I'm going to get the song up? I might just post in on media fire and put a link so it can be down loaded! I can tell you its BRUTAL!!!
HERE IS THE LINK!!! 
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e6f420730001bf4619747bd91027d4ddc1298fbc66ab9003



SOOOO, I was thinking that for my research project that I am going to do a project on music and where its going! -Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment