Monday, June 22, 2009

Playing with the Triplets Of Bellville


This is what comes to mind when i think about the main points of exaggeration from the movie The Triplets of Bellville. The over pronounced  features of the face and body. It reminds me of characters that artist draw. But with the the movie the thing was this way. Like an acid trip at a sideshow! the riders face was great with his long nose and expressionless face. the grandmothers double chin that flapped side to side. 
The one thing that i'm having trouble being able to get out with out words is the sounds in the movie. There was lots of silence and the director only gave you what he or she wanted you to hear. There was no background clutter. The under abundance of sound also played to the fact that when there was a sound like the train of the creaking steps the sounds were loud and OVERLY done or exaggerated. 
I did like the movie though it kinda scared me. It reminded me of bad dreams I have when I get a high fever and I took me a few minutes to adjust to the Exaggerated sense of what was goin on! -Bradley 

No comments:

Post a Comment